Christian J. Crocker
Christian is an associate attorney in the firm’s litigation practice.
Christian earned his J.D. with honors from Drake University Law School in 2023. During his time in law school, Christian was a member of the Drake Journal of Agricultural Law’s editorial board. His Note––“Farm to Tabling Free Speech: The First Amendment & Ag-Gag Law”––was published in the Fall of 2022. Additionally, as a licensed student attorney with the Drake Criminal Defense Clinic, Christian was a zealous advocate for clients accused of misdemeanor– or felony–charges in Polk County.
Christian grew up in upstate New York and received a B.A. from Brooklyn College. In 2017, he moved to Des Moines to help two friends open a restaurant and instantly fell in love with the city. In Christian’s mind, Des Moines balanced small-town community with big-city amenities. So, when he made the decision to pivot into law, the decision of where to practice was an easy one.
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 2023
- Brooklyn College, B.A.
- Iowa, 2023
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award in Torts -- Top Grade
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Christian is married to his wife, Hannah, and they are expecting their first child––a daughter. He is passionate about reading and writing and, in his spare time, is (slowly) working on a novel.